Some thoughts from my students and their families!
- “You are one of the best teachers I have ever had in any subject. When I walked through your door for the first time several years ago, I was an eager kid who knew nothing about guitar. I’ve progressed so much since then and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it. ” – Matthew C.
- “Dean, thanks for all your patience and caring in teaching our son to play guitar. You have given him the tools to make music a lifelong pursuit. We also appreciate your flexibility when we had conflicts with other activities. All the best.” -Al and Debbie C.
- “Thanks to Dean, my daughter Rachael now plays in the youth worship band. He is a great teacher and I’m thankful we found him!” – Michelene C.
- “Dean is an incredibly talented musician and teacher. I recommend him for anyone who is interested in guitar lessons or hiring a great musician.” – Kandi S.
- “We have been thoroughly impressed with how much our son has mastered in such a short amount of time from this very accomplished man!” – Julie K.
- “Dean is very in tune with the direction the student is going and he teaches me the skills I need in a way that is not complicated or intimidating.” -Rebecca Q.
- “I think it’s fun, and Dean is a great teacher.” – Tyler H.
- “Thanks, Dean, for keeping the lessons fun and exciting. I always look forward to learning new things.” – Judd J.
- “I’m excited to go to guitar lessons because Dean really encourages me to do my best and makes me want to learn more things.” -Matthew K.